Your First Visit:
Before you come to your first visit, we ask that you complete the Client History Form.
If you need to fill it out in our office, be sure to let us know ahead of time so we have the paperwork ready for
you and arrive 20~30 minutes prior to you appointment.
- For Women's Health Issues (pelvic, urinary, bowel, breast), click here to download
- For General Pain Issues that do not specifically include women's health
issues, click here to download
Your initial visit will be 90 minutes, during which time we will...
- Discuss your health history and your reasons/goals for seeking treatment at
- Visually evaluate and assess the structure of your body both in standing and
lying on the table. (Note: Assessment of internal structures of the pelvic cavity will not be conducted on your
- As time allows, provide treatment so that you can experience how fascial
release work feels.
- For women's health concerns, educate and discuss procedures so you can provide
What to wear:
Please wear loose fitting gym shorts, sports bra, underwear, tanktop or whatever you
are comfortable with. Keep in mind that treatment is directly on skin, not over clothes.
Please DO NOT apply lotion to your body on the day of your sessions. This can make the treatment
Also, please DO NOT wear cologne, perfume, or strongly-scented body care products. This is for
the well-being of clients who follow you.